Rapid Everest base camp Trek 9 Days
Everest Base camp trek of 9 days is mainly for those tourists who have short time period in Nepal and has limited budget. We provide 9 days itinerary for Everest base camp in the reasonable cost and with no compromise in the quality service. Everest base camp is a mixed experience of thrill and adventure. One can experience the breathe taking view of the Himalayan region, panoramic view of the Mt. Everest. So we Nepal cheap flights offer you the 9 days budget trek to Everest Base Camp with the best service quality and help you to have the unforgettable life time journey.
Detailed Itinerary for Rapid Everest Trek
Day 01:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
Time Travel: 3 to 4 hrs Walk
Our first day trek start from Kathmandu to Lukla flight after having early morning breakfast in Kathmandu. Once we arrive at lukla we will head towards Phakding.
Phakding to Namche Bazaar Trek
Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs Walk
In second day we will walk towards Namche Bazaar from Phakding. Namche Bazaar is the second destination for Everest Base Camp. Then we will have a day trip in Namche bazaar and stay overnight there.
Namche Bazaar Trek to Pangboche
Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs Walk
In our third day of trekking we will trek to Pangboche from Namche Bazaar. While trekking to Pangboche one can witness the magnificent view of Ama Dablam, Lhotse Shar, Taboche, Kangtega and Thamserku .
PangbocheTrek to Thukla
Time Travel:6-7 hour
After having breakfast in Pangboche we will trek towards Thukla and stay overnight there.
Thukla Trek to Everest base camp
Altitude: 5170 m/16,961 ft and 5364 m/17,594 ft.
Time Travel:5-6 hours
We will have early morning breakfast in Thukla and then trek towards our main destination Everest base camp following its popular trails. We will have a day tour around Everest base camp and then stay overnight in Gorakshep.
Climb Kalapatthar and trek back to Pheriche
Altitude: 5550m/kalapatther 4280 m/ Pheriche
Time Travel:6-7 hours
In the sixth day of our trek we will walk towards Kala Patthar which is situated at 5550ma altitude to have the breathtaking panaromic view of Mt.Everest, Lhotse, Nupse and others. After walking around Kalapatthar we descend towards Pheriche and stay overnight there.
Trek back to Namche Bazaar
Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs Walk
After having breakfast in Pheriche we will descend our journey towards Namche Bazaar following the same trail before we used to reach Pheriche.
Namche to Lukla Trek
Altitude: 2835m/9301 ft.
Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs Walk
In this day we will continue our journey to Lukla from Namche bazaar following the same trail via Phakding and stay overnight at Lukla.
Day 09 :
Fly back to Kathmandu
Altitude: 1,300m/4,264 ft.
Time Travel: 30 to 40 minutes flight
In the 9th day of our trekking, we will fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla airport and our team will drop you at the hotel where you have stayed.
The cost includes:
· International and domestic airport arrivals and departures
· Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( as per the choice of the trekkers )
· Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight fare including airport tax
· All necessary paperwork for permit ( national park entrance, TIMS card )
· Accommodation at the hotels / lodges in the trekking trail
· All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) in the trekking
· An experienced English speaking trek leader ( trekking guide ) and assistant trekking guide ( 4 trekking members )
· Porters ( one porter between two trekkers ) to carry luggage including their meals, accommodation, wages, equipment and accident insurance.
· First aid medical kit
· All government and local taxes
· Farewell dinner
The cost does not include:
· International airfare to and from Kathmandu
· Nepal visa fee
· Excess baggage charges for the domestic flight
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
· Travel and rescue insurance for trekking members
· Any additional expenses due to domestic flight delay or cancellation
· Any other expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry, bar bills battery recharge, hot shower and boiled water in the trekking ).
· Gratuity for the trekking staffs
FAQ for Everest trekking
What is the success rate for your trips?
§ We have up to 100 % success rate for our Everest treks.
What type of shape do I need to be in, is this trip for me?
§ To prepare for a strenuous trek you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest. They are physically strong, sharp-witted and have an incredibly positive attitude towards a life that we would consider extremely tough. There is something about a trek in the Himalaya that draws you back time and time again. For keen walkers it is a paradise and even avowed non-walkers find that one foot just seems to follow the other, drawn by the appeal of what lies beyond.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
§ Yes Someone come to pick you up from airport to hotel
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in trekking?
§ In Kathmandu we will provide you 3* category hotel and in mountain a normal Tea house/ Lodge
Is it possible to reserve a trip now and pay deposit later or do I have to pay deposit at booking/reservation?
§ About deposit amount depends on you, if possible you reserve your trip now and pay your deposit amount 20% later.
Is there a possibility of getting separate rooms for the Kathmandu portion of the trip? If so how much extra will this cost?
§ Yes it is possible to get separate rooms in Kathmandu; it cost around $40 per night.
Is this a guaranteed departure even if I am alone stating in the request trip?
§ Our departure is guaranteed even if you are alone.
When I pay the remainder of the money on arrival in Kathmandu, how do you take that money? US cash or credit card?
§ Remaining balance you can pay upon your arrival in Kathmandu. We accept Visa card, MasterCard, and cash.
What sort of food can I expect in trekking?
§ Most teahouses (lodges) in Everest Base Camp trails cook a delicious range of mostly vegetarian dish. Pasta, tuna bakes, noodles, potatoes, eggs, daalbhat(rice and lentils), bread, soup, fresh vegetables (variety depends on the season) and even some desserts like apple pies, pancakes, and some interesting attempts at custard. You will find a lot of garlic on the menu because it assists with acclimatization – eat some every day. In many larger villages you may find some meat items on the menu.
Is the food in mountain prepared to international standard in terms of safety?
§ YES, the food is very safe during the trekking and we recommend you to eat the vegetarian and local food. Please follow the suggestion of our guide while trekking.
Is water provided and is there still water available at higher altitudes? Is it filtered/boiled? Readily available?
§ Bottled water is easily available at the lodges and tea houses. You can buy bottled water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per liter. You can also drink the normal tap or spring water if you bring the purifying aid with you.
What mode of transportation do you use?
§ In Kathmandu we use all kind of transportation like Car/ Van/Bus with A/C
§ For domestic flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu), we use Tara Air and Goma Air.
What is the best season for this trekking?
§ February, March, April, May,/ October, November, December are the best time to do Everest base camp trek.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
Spring - March / April / May / June
§ During springtime, the average temperature is 17 degrees C with a maximum of 25 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -15 degrees C in the morning and at night for areas above 4000 meters.
§ July / August Through Mid-September is Monsoon Season
§ The maximum temperature during the monsoon season averages 25 degrees C during sunny days with a minimum -15 degrees C in the morning and night at areas above 4000 meters. The average temperature tends to hover around a comfortable 18 degrees C.
Autumn - End of September / October / November
§ The average temperature during the fall is 15 degrees C with a maximum temperature of 20 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -10 degrees C in the morning and at night, for areas above 4000 meters altitude.
I m a Vegetarian, is that a Problem?
§ No problem at all because the lodges mostly serve vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude which is not really safe for stomach.
Do your guides have trekking guide certificates from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center? Have they received first aid training for high altitude?
§ Yes, they all have received 45-day training from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project) and NMA.
What safety measures are in place? What safety equipment do your guides carry with them on trek to deal with sickness/accidents?
§ Our guides are well trained for the high altitude problems and first aid. They always carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well. All our guides carry the local mobile phones and SAT phones for the emergency.
Do you know about how many miles the trek is?
§ Total distance of the entire trek is about 75 miles.
Do we need to book our own international flights to and from Nepal?
§ Yes, you do need to book your International flights.
Can I charge my digital camera or other equipment’s on my trip?
§ These facilities will be available in most of the places in your hotel reception by paying some service charges
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
§ There are telephones in some villages along the trekking routes from which you can make international calls. All our guides are equipped with the local mobile phone. You may wish to pass the number of our guide to your family for the callback or you can make a call from the guide’s mobile and pay him directly for the international call too.
Can I use my credit card in the places where I visit while trekking?
§ No while trekking you need cash. Please change your currency in local Nepali Rupees before you start your journey.
How much additional money do I need per day?
§ It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for a lunch and a dinner. USD 15 to USD 18 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking.
Do I need to give tips to my guide and porters?
§ This is a difficult thing to gauge. We recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek.
Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
§ Along your trek we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food expenses.
Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
§ Whilst on the trek, our porter will take care of your luggage. All you need to carry is your small day bag for your personal belongings like camera, water bottle, sun cream etc only.
Will there be a place to store items/clothing not required for the trek?
§ The hotel in Kathmandu does provide the free storage services. So you can leave all your items that are not required for the trekking at your hotel.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
§ YES, you can obtain the visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos while applying for visa.
· Backpack (50 liters) with outside pockets to keep smaller items
· Trekking boots, well broken in and waterproofed. Gaiters to keep snow out of boots
· Woolen sweaters and down jacket, gloves, wind proof outer garments, pants jacket, skirts, T-shirts, shirts, baggy pants and underwear
· Several pairs of woolen and few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sandals
· Sleeping bag adequate for temperatures encountered
· Hat with wide brim and sun lotion cream
· One liter water bottle and some food for contingencies
· Repair and medical kit
· Head lamp with spare lithium batteries and bulbs
· Handkerchief and toiletries
· Verified phone number of your Embassy, consulate ,trekking agency and private phone number of your director
· Pen, pencils and letterhead to write an emergency message
· Pocket knife with opener and scissors
· Sunglasses with spare eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them
· Umbrella and rain coat
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 20% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation. And 100% for domestic flight fare
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Actual Adventure. In case if you change your plan, please inform us.
.Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, he/she should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person: Our trekking guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Trekkers should immediately inform trekking guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some trekking places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote trekking sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area but not during the trekking.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trekking, trekkers are provided with an orientation by our office representative or trekking guide about the necessary trekking information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels or tents are available during the trekking.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and trekking places. Food during the trekking might not meet the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest: Trekkers to Everest region will of course see the Mount Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there is daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10kg per person in trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Adventure Pvt.Ltd. accepts your reservation under the following rules and
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trekking, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come to Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the trekking, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask you to leave the group without any right to refund.
you have any complain with regards to trekking and tours please inform our tour
leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with
6. You are responsible to ensure that all your travel documents are with you during the entire trip.
How to Book ???
- 1. Send us an inquiry using inquiry form, email or call us
- 2. Discuss about your tour package with us and final the price and itinerary
- 3. Pay to confirm your trip
- 4. Send us your document(if necessary)
- 5. Start your flight
- Everest view Budget trek
- Ghorepani Poon hill budget trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Budget trek 11 days
- Annapurna Mini Circuit Budget trek 13 days
- Everest three high passes Budget trek
- Gokyo Lake Budget trek
- Island Peak climbing with budget
- Jiri Everest Base camp Budget trek
- Kathmandu valley rim Budget trek
- Langtang Valley Budget trek
- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu trek
- Lobuche Peak climbing with budget
- Mardi himal Budget trekking
- Mera Peak climbing budget adventure
- Phaplu to Everest Base Camp Budget trek
- Manaslu Circuit Budget Trek
- Nepal 07 nights 08 Days Budget tour
- Upper Mustang Budget Trek
- Everest Base Camp trek