Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu trek
Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Budget Trek is an incredible journey where we can explore the breathtaking views of the snow capped Himalayas, rhododendron forest, ethnic Tamang communities. In this trek our first destination is Langtang valley, second is Gosainkunda Lake of Langtang National Park and Helambu is the last one. In Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Budget trek where you can enjoy the panoramic view of mighty peaks, picturesque paradise and experience the ethnic cultural heritages and explore the cultural abundance. Nepal cheap flights offer 17 days Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Budget Trek in cheap cost fares with perfectly designed itinerary.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m) and transfer to hotel.
Day 02:Kathmandu sightseeing and trek preparation.
Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m): 7-8 hours
Day 04:Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,380m): 6 hours
Day 05:Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village: 6-7 hours
Day 06:Trek from Langtang village to Kyangjin Gompa (3,870m): 4-5 hours
Day 07:Acclimatization hike to Tserko Ri (5,000m) 7-8 hours
Day 08:Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 hours
Day 09:Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2,230m): 5-6 hours
Day 10:Trek from Thulo Syabru to Shin Gompa: 3-4 hours
Day 11:Trek from Shin Gompa to Gosaikunda (4,460m): 5-6 hours
Day 12:Trek from Gosaikunda to Ghopte (3,440m): 6-8 hours
Day 13:Trek from Ghopte to Melamchigaon (2,560m): 6-7 hours
Day 14:Trek from Melamchigaon to Tarkeghyang (2,590m): 5-6 hours
Day 15:Trek from Tarkeghyang to Sermathang (2,610m): 3-5 hours
Day 16:Trek to Melamchi Bazaar, drive to Kathmandu: 3-4 hours trek, 2 hours drive
Day 17:Final departure
· Airport pick up and drops.
· Hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan (Bed and Breakfast).
· Drive Kathmandu - Syabrubesi, Melamchi- Kathmandu.
· Langtang National Park entry permit
· TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) card.
· Full board meals and accommodations during trekking
· Professional trekking guide and porter (1 porter for 2 Pax), their food, accommodation and insurance.
· Salary for the guide and porters.
· First Aid medical kit.
· Walking poles.
· All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
· All personal expenses
· Drinks Items: Coke, Fanta and Mineral water bottle
· Alcoholic drinks and chocolates
· Tips for guide and porters
· Your travel insurance.
· Emergency rescue service if needed
How to Book ???
- 1. Send us an inquiry using inquiry form, email or call us
- 2. Discuss about your tour package with us and final the price and itinerary
- 3. Pay to confirm your trip
- 4. Send us your document(if necessary)
- 5. Start your flight
- Everest view Budget trek
- Ghorepani Poon hill budget trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Budget trek 11 days
- Annapurna Mini Circuit Budget trek 13 days
- Everest three high passes Budget trek
- Gokyo Lake Budget trek
- Island Peak climbing with budget
- Jiri Everest Base camp Budget trek
- Kathmandu valley rim Budget trek
- Langtang Valley Budget trek
- Lobuche Peak climbing with budget
- Mardi himal Budget trekking
- Mera Peak climbing budget adventure
- Phaplu to Everest Base Camp Budget trek
- Rapid Everest base camp Trek 9 Days
- Manaslu Circuit Budget Trek
- Nepal 07 nights 08 Days Budget tour
- Upper Mustang Budget Trek
- Everest Base Camp trek